Visit the Children’s Eternal Rainforest
Trade skyscrapers for strangler fig trees and city smog for pristine cloud forest. Have your next vacation be one you will remember for eternity. Visit the Children’s Eternal Rainforest in Monteverde, Costa Rica!
This tropical paradise is a place where childhood dreams become reality. The Children’s Eternal Rainforest is home to some of the most rare plant and animal species in the world.
This trip will be a lifetime experience for you, your family and friends. Not only will your trip be organized by Dr. Jeffery Norris, but he may be able to lead the trip as well.
By choosing to travel with FCER, you will also be helping to preserve and protect the beautiful land that you are visiting. Help us continue the work of the children who started this organization with just a few dollars and a dream to save the rainforest.
- San Gerardo: July 11-19, 2014
- Pocosol: June 14-22, 2014
- Chocolate Tour: July 19-26, 2014
- Create Your Own Adventure
- 2014 FCER Board Trip: May 24-31, 2014
- Thomas Jefferson School Trip: June 2-11, 2014
- TFSSA School Trip (Dates:TBD)
- City Garden School Trip: 1st or last week in March 2014
- Trip 1: December 5-25, 2013
- Trip 2: December 12-22, 2013
- Trip 3: April 10-20, 2014
- Trip 4: June 12-22, 2014
- Trip 5: June 26- July 6, 2014
- Trip 6: December 4-14, 2014
- Trip 7: December 11-21, 2014
For more information about trips please contact us at trips@friendsoftherainforest.